The values of the various nuclear and atomic input data were taken from the evaluation of the Decay Data Evaluation Project (DDEP) (4).
What does DDEP stand for?
DDEP stands for Decay Data Evaluation Project (est. 1995)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DDEP
We have 3 other meanings of DDEP in our Acronym Attic
- Days Delay Enroute Chargeable As Leave
- Direct Democracy European Movement
- Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases (National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; more commonly seen as DDEMD)
- Donor-Donor Energy Migration
- Data-Driven Environment for Multiphysics Applications
- Division of Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolic Diseases (National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases)
- Dynamic Data Exchange Management Library (Microsoft)
- Délégué Départementale de l'Education Nationale (French: Departmental Delegate for National Education)
- Deputy District Education Officer (Pakistan)
- Destroyer Engineered Operating Cycle
- Defense Data Exchange Program
- Defense Development Exchange Program
- Demand Dependency
- Derby & Derbyshire Economic Partnership (UK)
- Doctoral Dissertation Enhancement Projects
- Downtown Dickson Enhancement Project (Arkansas)
- Dual Degree Engineering Program (Atlanta University Center)
- Deputy District Engineer for Project Management (USACE)
- Deputy Director for Extramural Research (US NIH)
- Detailed Design Evaluation Record