On December 11, 2009, the Center for Neurotechnology Studies at the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies will host a lecture entitled "A Decade of the Mind and Neuroethics: Initiatives in Alignment.
What does DOM stand for?
DOM stands for Decade of the Mind (conference)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOM
We have 132 other meanings of DOM in our Acronym Attic
- Data Only Module (Nortel)
- Data Origin Level – Manual Input
- Data Output Message
- Date of Manufacture
- Date Of Marriage (geneological term)
- Date of Maturity
- Date of Mortgage
- Day of Month (US DoD)
- Days On Market (real estate term)
- Dead Organic Matter (biology)
- Decimal Order of Magnitude
- Défiscalisation Outre-Mer (French: Overseas Taxation)
- Degree of Multiprogramming
- Delete Operator Message (Netview command)
- Dental Operatory Microscope
- Deo Optimo Maximo (Latin: To God, Best and Greatest)
- Departamento de Obras Municipais (Portuguese: Department of Municipal Works)
- Departements d'Outremer (French: Overseas Counties)
- Départment d'Outre-Mer (French Overseas Department, similar to a territory)
- Department of Management (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers are now looking ahead to a Decade of the Mind, and this lecture raises questions about whether what we know about pain will both guide and be guided by what we seek to learn about the mind, and the nature of self and others.