Decision to deliver new debt relief of $268 million cancels all of Haiti s outstanding debt to the IMF and was granted under the Post Catastrophe Debt Relief Trust Fund.
What does DRTF stand for?
DRTF stands for Debt Relief Trust Fund (est. 1996; World Bank)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DRTF
We have 3 other meanings of DRTF in our Acronym Attic
- Délégation Régionale au Tourisme au Commerce et à l'Artisanat (French: Regional Delegation of Tourism, Trade and Crafts)
- Diversity Roundtable of Central Indiana (Indianapolis)
- Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine (degree)
- Declaration on the Right to Development (UN)
- Department of Radio Technical Devices
- Defence Research Telecommunications Establishment
- Direction Régionale du Travail et de l'Emploi (French: Regional Directorate of Labour and Employment)
- Division of Research, Training and Education (various locations)
- Direction Régionale du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Formation Professionnelle (French: Regional Directorate of Labour, Employment and Vocational Training)
- Database of Rice Transcription Factor (japonica/indica rice genomes)
- Disability Rights Task Force (UK)
- Disaster Relief Task Force
- Distributed Receiver Test Facility (National Solar Thermal Test Facility)
- Documentation des Techniques Routières Françaises (French: French Road Technical Documentation)
- Douglas Resident Training Facilities (Roseburg, OR)
- Degrees Relative to the Ground
- Digital Receiver Technology, Inc. (Germantown, MD)
- Dispute Resolution Training Institute (Lubbock County Office of Dispute Resolution; Texas)
- Delhi Right to Information Act (India)
- Délégué Régional aux Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication (French: Regional Delegate for Information Technology and Communication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canada has made a $215 million contribution to an international debt relief trust fund, she said.