If you can't afford to pay cash," advised Steve Rhode, president of the nonprofit Debt Counselors of America, "perhaps you can't afford to buy.
What does DCA stand for?
DCA stands for Debt Counselors of America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCA
We have 356 other meanings of DCA in our Acronym Attic
- Data Centre Alliance
- Data Collection Analysis
- Data Command Acquire
- Data Communication Analyzer
- Data Communications Associates
- Data Communications Associates Limited (UK)
- Data Compression with Antidictionaries
- Data Conversion Architect (Universal Conversion Technologies)
- Debris Casualty Area (US NASA)
- Debt Collection Agency
- Decline Curve Analysis
- Defense Communications Agency
- Defense Contracting Agency
- Défense Contre Avions (French: Anti Aircraft Defence)
- Defense Cooperation Agreements (US DoD)
- Defense Cooperation in Armaments
- Defense Courier Agency
- Défense du Citoyen Automobiliste (French: Defense of the Citizen Motorist)
- Defensive Counter Air (US Air Force)
- Defensive Counterair (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With regard to credit cards, co-signers should know that the creditor can raise the debtor's credit limit without the co-signer's knowledge, making the dollar amount of the debt unpredictable," advises Steve Rhode, president and cofounder of Rockville, Maryland-based Debt Counselors of America, a nonprofit organization.
March 2 /PRNewswire/ -- "People who are diagnosed with AIDS/HIV face unique financial challenges," said Debt Counselors of America President Steve Rhode.
Since 1994, Debt Counselors of America has helped more than half a million consumers through its popular web site at www.