From experience, some homeowners make it a practice to debark firewood before it is carried indoors.
What does DEBK stand for?
DEBK stands for Debark
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of DEBK
- Devon Environmental Business Initiative (Devon, UK)
- Diffusion of Effective Behavioral Interventions
- Distinctive Excellence in the Bridal Industry (award; National Bridal Market)
- DMA Extended Bus Interface
- Debra Ian (free operating system, Debra & Ian Murdock)
- DDAP Electronic Business Information Exchange Specification
- Digital Ecosystems and Business Intelligence Institute
- Daimler-Benz Interservices
- Debis Telecommunication Services (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Deposition of Biogeochemically Important Trace Species
- Distinctive Events by Karen (Houston, TX)
- Dubai Expat Basketball League (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- District Eagle Board of Review (North Carolina)
- Derbyshire Education Business Partnership (work mentoring program; Derbyshire, UK)
- Devon Education Business Partnership (UK)
- Diethyl Benzoylphosphonate (ligand)
- Defense Electronic Business Program Office (US DoD)
- Dutch Eating Behaviour Questionnaire
- Dale Evans Broadcast Recruitment (media recruitment agency; London, England, UK)
- Dundee Experimental Bald Rat (pathology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On 13 October, I observed a different adult male (M25) forcefully debark a commiphora tree for approximately 5 min.
Shaw also recalled how Chamberlain once helped several friends debark from a boat that pulled up several feet short of a dock on San Francisco Bay.
Item Number: MPP-02 * ISBN: 1595100202 Web-based Item Number: MPP-02WEB List: $115 * Member: $75 Site License Item Number: MPP-02SITE List: $1,500 * Member: $1,000 Volume 3: Wood Preparation Offers a good understanding of how a modern pulp mill receives, stores, debarks, and chips wood for use in the pulping process.
Each Sunday at 4pm, Music on the Bay debarks from the Sausalito harbor with a savvy selection of musical talent, appetizers, buffet dinner and drinks on board, for just $40 per person.
The higher basic relative density of the bark (relative to the wood) may explain why balsam fir logs are more difficult to debark than black spruce in the winter.
The cruise will debark passengers at 8:45pm in San Francisco; 9:45pm in Oakland.
bus (#53) at Woodward and Seven Mile Road (stop directly in front of Palmer Park Golf Course); debark at the Woodward and Warren bus stop.