Increased death receptor 5 expression by chemotherapeutic agents in human gliomas causes synergistic cytotoxicity with tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis- inducing ligand in vitro and in vivo.
What does DR5 stand for?
DR5 stands for Death Receptor 5 (antibody)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DR5
- Dominican Republic-2 (virus strain)
- Death Race 2000 (movie)
- Dark Revelation 3 (collectible card series)
- Dead Rising 3 (gaming)
- Death Receptor 3 (antibody)
- Direct Repeat 3
- Direct Repeat 3 Vitamin D3 Receptor Response Element
- Death Receptor 4
- Deployment Redeployment, Reintegration, Reconstitution, and Retraining
- Direct Repeat 4
Samples in periodicals archive:
Targeting Apoptosis via Death Receptors AMG 655 is an investigational fully human monoclonal antibody (mAb) agonist directed against death receptor 5 (DR5).
Increased death receptor 5 expression by chemotherapeutic agents in human gliomas causes synergistic cytotoxicity with tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis inducing ligand in vitro and in vivo.
The complete study entitled "2-Methoxyestradiol Up- regulates Death Receptor 5 and Induces Apoptosis through Activation of the Extrinsic Pathway" is available in Cancer Research, 63, January 15, 2003, pgs.