com/prnh/20121108/LA08637) Inspired by Roger Corman's cult classic Death Race 2000, the film is directed by Roel Reine (Death Race 2, Scorpion King 3) and produced by Paul W.
What does DR2K stand for?
DR2K stands for Death Race 2000 (movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- doctor rerum naturalium (German Doctor's degree in natural sciences)e)
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Debit Record/Credit Record (accounting)
- Deceleration Rate Divided by Diastolic Dimension (heart)
- Druid (Everquest slang)
- Dark Revelation 1 (Yu-Gi-Oh Cards)
- Developer Release 1 (early code release)
- Direct Repeat 1
- Direct Repeat 2
- Dominican Republic-2 (virus strain)
- Dark Revelation 3 (collectible card series)
- Dead Rising 3 (gaming)
- Death Receptor 3 (antibody)
- Direct Repeat 3
- Direct Repeat 3 Vitamin D3 Receptor Response Element
- Death Receptor 4
- Deployment Redeployment, Reintegration, Reconstitution, and Retraining
- Direct Repeat 4
- Death Receptor 5 (antibody)
- Direct Repeat 5
Samples in periodicals archive:
DEATH RACE (2008) Roger Corman's cult Death Race 2000 was souped-up for a high-octane remake in which Statham's dy 2 wrongly-convicted prisoner takes part in a deadly car race to win his freedom.
This type of humansfor-entertaining-sport element has a fair amount in common with movies like The Hunger Games, The Running Man and even Death Race 2000.
Death Race 2000 THIS 1975 Sylvester Stallone film posed the less than subtle question: "What if hit and run driving was less of a felony and more of a national sport?
Film stardom sort of eluded him, though he's in one of my favorite 1970s exploitation films, Death Race 2000, and Quentin Tarantino played up his Kung Fu martial-arts image in the Kill Bill films.
He later went on to star in the cult flick Death Race 2000 and in Ingmar Bergman's The Serpent's Egg in 1977, but by the 1980s his career arc had moved to lower-budget fare.
Limelight Carradine appeared in almost 200 films, including Death Race 2000 and The Long Riders.
Death Race 2000 As seen in the Twisted Metal series, mounting guns on cars is akin to the pairing of chocolate and peanut butter.