The Argosy Casino and Hotel in Lawrenceburg, which opened a decade ago, is replacing its original facility with a new $310 million, 250,000-square-foot casino boat that will open in late 2008, says James West, president of the Dearborn County Economic Development Initiative.
What does DCEDI stand for?
DCEDI stands for Dearborn County Economic Development Initiative (est. 2004; Indiana)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dow Chemical Employees' Credit Union
- Dallas County Elections Department (Texas)
- Delaware Center for Enterprise Development (Delaware State University)
- Department of Community and Economic Development
- Director of Civil Engineering and Development (Hong Kong)
- Distributed Computing Environment Daemon (information technology)
- Donor Committee for Enterprise Development (intergovernmental funding)
- Dauphin County Economic Development Corporation (Pennsylvania)
- Dutchess County Economic Development Corporation (Poughkeepsie, New York)
- DeKalb County Economic Development Partnership (Auburn, IN)
- Data Center Energy Efficiency
- Dell Certified Enterprise Engineer
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (various universities)
- Diplomatic Corps Entrance Exam (Star Wars)
- Directive Cadre Européenne sur l'Eau (French: European Framework Directive on Water)
- Distributed Continuous Experimentation Environment
- Distributed, Collaboratory Experiment Environments (US Department of Energy)
- Disease Control and Environmental Epidemiology Division (Colorado government)
- Davis Comprehensive Energy Efficiency Program (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's about a 12 to 18 month project," says Jim West, president of the newly formed Dearborn County Economic Development Initiative.