closed its oldest manufacturing facility last month, the 86-year-old Dearborn Assembly Plant in the company's headquarters city of Dearborn, MI.
What does DAP stand for?
DAP stands for Dearborn Assembly Plant (Michigan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DAP
We have 354 other meanings of DAP in our Acronym Attic
- Data Analysis Plan
- Data Analysis Program
- Data Archiving Process
- Data Automation Plan
- Data, Assessment and Plan (nursing)
- Data-Acquisition Processor
- Days After Planting
- Days All Purpose (shipping)
- Dead after Purchase (exchange policy)
- Deaf Anthropology Page
- Debug Access Port
- Decon Apparatus: Portable
- Decontaminating Apparatus, Portable (US DoD)
- Defense Acquisition Policy
- Defense Acquisition Portal (est. 2009; US DoD)
- Defense Acquisition Program
- Defense Automated Printing
- Defensive Armed Penetrator (MH-60l Helicopter)
- Deferred Activation Patching (software)
- Délégation aux Arts Plastiques (French: Delegation to the Visual Arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20030423/JCILOGO ) The agreement with Ford calls for Bridgewater Interiors to supply automotive seat systems for the F-150 pickup trucks built at Ford's Dearborn Assembly Plant in Dearborn, Michigan, as well as the Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator models produced at the automaker's Michigan Truck Assembly Plant in Wayne, Michigan.
It's no secret that this is my favourite car," Ford said at the Dearborn assembly plant.
In addition, the Dearborn Assembly Plant (Rouge Complex) was retooled to produce the new 1999 Ford Mustang, which continues to have a loyal following since its introduction in 1964.
Ford is building a new environmentally- friendly paint operation, providing higher quality finishes for customers, for the Dearborn Assembly Plant, which will begin operation in the year 2000.
The Dearborn Assembly Plant produces the Ford Mustang.
There are approximately 2,200 hourly and salaried employees at the Dearborn Assembly Plant.
1 -- Employees from Ford Motor Company's (NYSE: F) Dearborn Assembly Plant, home of the Ford Mustang, are featured on Monday's ABC-TV pre-game promotion for "Monday Night Football.