The companies also distributed a Dear Healthcare Provider letter on November 30, 2005 to provide the medical community with information about the safe use of NeutroSpec.
What does DHCP stand for?
DHCP stands for Dear Healthcare Provider Letter (healthcare industry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DHCP
We have 18 other meanings of DHCP in our Acronym Attic
- Deputy High Court Judge (UK)
- Dawood Hercules Chemical Limited (fertilizer; Pakistan)
- Dimethaid Health Care Ltd. (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
- Division of Health Center Management (Bureau of Primary Health Care; US DHHS)
- Division of Health Communication and Marketing (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Dalton Highway Corridor Management Area (Alaska)
- Diversified Health Care Management Consultants (Southfield, MI)
- Diamond Head Community Mental Health Center (Honolulu, HI)
- DeWitt Health Care Network (US military; Virginia)
- Digestive Health Center of Excellence
- Decentralized Hospital Computer Program
- Defense Health Care Program (US DoD)
- Delaware Healthy Children Program (insurance)
- Dental Healthcare Personnel
- Double Hexagonal Close-Packed (crystals)
- Draco Holding Company (stock symbol)
- Dual Hydrogen Control Panel (Environment One)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (protocol for automating the configuration of computers that use TCP/IP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Client Daemon
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Daemon
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dear Healthcare Provider letters were issued to inform prescribers about the risk of PML with Raptiva as these cases were identified.
NYSE:DNA) announced today that the company has issued a Dear Healthcare Provider letter to inform dermatologists and neurologists of a 2nd case of progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy (PML) which resulted in the death of a 73-year old woman who had received Raptiva([R]) (efalizumab) for approximately four years for treatment of chronic plaque psoriasis.