Congressional representatives signed a bipartisan Dear Colleague letter to the State Department, urging them to reveal information on organ harvesting that they may have obtained from their sources in China.
What does DCL stand for?
DCL stands for Dear Colleague Letter (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCL
We have 210 other meanings of DCL in our Acronym Attic
- District Council of Karoonda East Murray (Australia)
- Douglas County Kansas Genealogical Society (Lawrence, KS)
- AutoCAD Dialog Control Language
- Damage Control Locker
- Data Carrier Level
- Data Compression Library (software)
- Data Connection Limited
- Data Control Language
- Data Conversion and Loading
- Dear Customer Letter (Intel)
- Débardage Cheval Limousin (French horse logging company)
- DEC Command Language
- Declared Commuter Lane (HOV lane)
- Declared Component List (European Space Agency)
- Deep Creek Lake (Maryland)
- Defense Communication Link
- Degree of Combined Leverage
- Delay-Calculation Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also last week, the Department's Office for Civil Rights (OCR) issued a Dear Colleague letter regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Amendments Act.
This is despite growing House support for the Senate compromise language and a long-term reauthorization spurred by a Dear Colleague letter from Reps.
Representative Joe Moakley (D-MA) sent a Dear Colleague letter on May 11 to all members of congress expressing his concern over the passage of state laws which require organs procured in their state to be offered first to residents on the state's waiting list.
Photo: Business Wire) In a Dear Colleague letter, Senators Baucus and Crapo noted, "In recent years, the more than 1,700 craft brewers all across America have met growing consumer demand for their products by brewing flavorful and innovative beers which they encourage Americans to enjoy in a responsible manner.
April 1, 2009 Contact your representatives today and urge them to sign onto the "Supporting Small Business Innovation Helps Our Economy" Dear Colleague letter recently circulated by Rep.
Congress, 8 Senators and more than 70 Representatives have signed a Dear Colleague letter seeking 1.
In a dear colleague letter to members of Congress, Visclosky declared, "Now it is our responsibility to stand strong and reinstate the President's safeguards to protect the industry and tens of thousands of steelworkers.