She earlier-worked for 18 years at Skagit Valley College as executive director for the McIntyre Hall Performing Arts and Conference Center, dean of academics, music instructor and choral director.
What does DOA stand for?
DOA stands for Dean of Academics (various universities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOA
We have 134 other meanings of DOA in our Acronym Attic
- Date of Award
- Daughters of Abraham
- Daughters of America
- Daughters of Artemis (gaming)
- Dawn of Aces (game)
- Day of Application
- Days of Ammunition
- Dead on Arrival
- Dead or Alive
- Dead-On Alignment
- Death of Autotune (Jay-Z song)
- Décompensation Oedémato-Ascitique (French: Congestive Edema and Ascites)
- Découverte des Orgues d'Alsace (French: Discovery of Organs in Alsace)
- Dedicated Otaku Anime (Japanese Animation club; University of Calgary)
- Dedicated Outdoor Air (heating/ventilation/air conditioning)
- Deed of Agreement (contract)
- Defective on Arrival
- Defenders of Azeroth (gaming guild)
- Degenerate Overclockers Anonymous
- Degenerative Osteoarthritis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mays, Dean of Academics sergeant major for the 15th Signal Brigade stands with the honored instructors.
Hayden is associate dean of academics, DAU Midwest Region.