Skuta, President and Chief Executive Officer of the nationally recognized Dean McGee Eye Institute (DMEI) in Oklahoma City, has been elected as President-Elect of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO).
What does DMEI stand for?
DMEI stands for Dean McGee Eye Institute (Oklahoma)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DMEI
- Davidian & Mariamian Educational Foundation (est. 1987)
- Direct Marketing Educational Foundation
- Dredged Material Evaluation Framework
- Drosophila Myocyte Enhancer Factor 2
- Distributed Marine Environment Forecast System
- Diabetes Management & Education Group (UK)
- Dispute Mediation Experts Group (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- Distance Measuring Equipment collocated with Glide Slope
- Department of Mythic Ecological Heroism (Center for Spiritual Inquiry and Integral Education)
- Daily Metabolizable Energy Intake
- Distribution de Matériel Électrique Industriel (French: Industrial Electrical Equipment Distribution)
- Descemet Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty
- Derived Minimal Effect Level (chemical safety)
- Distance Measuring Equipment Collocated with Localizer
- Drosophila melanogaster (chromosome)
- Design Manufacture and Engineering Management Department
- Design, Manufacture and Engineering Management (University of Strathclyde; Scotland, UK)
- Dulbecco's Minimal Essential Medium (immunology)
- Dulbecco's Modified Eagle's Medium (for cell culture growth)
- Dynamique Musculaire et Métabolisme (French: Dynamic Muscle and Metabolism)
Samples in periodicals archive:
subsidiary of ifa Systems AG, the global leader for IT solutions in ophthalmology, announced that the Dean McGee Eye Institute (DMEI) selected ifa EMR v6 as its future Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Officials from the Dean McGee Eye Institute today announced the dedication of the Institute's new $46 million, five-story, 78,000-square-foot, world-class research and clinical facility.
CHICAGO & OKLAHOMA CITY -- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (Nasdaq:MDRX), the leading provider of clinical software, connectivity and information solutions that physicians use to improve healthcare, announced that Dean McGee Eye Institute has selected Allscripts' TouchWorks(TM) Electronic Health Record (EHR) to help the Institute's 35 ophthalmologists automate critical tasks to provide more efficient and higher quality care to their patients.