He has served two terms as association treasurer and has been North Carolina chairman of the Dealers Election Action Committee, NADA's political action committee.
What does DEAC stand for?
DEAC stands for Dealers Election Action Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DEAC
We have 13 other meanings of DEAC in our Acronym Attic
- DoD (Department of Defense) Enterprise Architecture Achievement Award (US DoD)
- Drug Export Amendments Act of 1986
- Durham Elementary Athletic Association (Canada)
- Direction de l'Education des Adultes et de l'Action Communautaire (French: Directorate of Adult Education and Community Action; Canada)
- Defense Economic Adjustment Assistance Grant (Texas)
- Dachverband Entwicklungspolitischer Aktionsgruppen in Baden (German: Development in Political Action Group)
- Diethylaminobenzaldehyde (inhibitor)
- Distance Education Accrediting Body
- DancExplosion Arts Center (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Data Exchange Auxiliary Console
- Deemed Export Advisory Committee (US DOC)
- Defense Economic Analysis Council
- Département d'Enseignement de l'Arabe Contemporain (French: Department of Education of the Contemporary Arab)
- Detroit Erotic Arts Collaborative
- Diesel Engine Antifreeze Coolant
- Diethylaluminum Chloride
- Dorset Energy Advice Centre (est. 1998; UK)
- Department of Environmental Affairs and Community Development
- Department of Economic, Affairs Commerce and Industry (Aruba)
- Drug Enforcement Administration Communications Network (US government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gillman serves as a trustee for the NADA Charitable Foundation and for the NADA Dealers Election Action Committee.