14, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Today the Deafness Research Foundation Board of Directors announced a new name for the highly-regarded organization.
What does DRF stand for?
DRF stands for Deafness Research Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DRF
We have 79 other meanings of DRF in our Acronym Attic
- Dorsal Root Entry Zone
- Dorsal Root Entry Zone Lesion
- Daily Racing Form (horse racing)
- Dansk Ride Forbund (Danish)
- Darden Restaurant Foundation
- Data Recovery Field
- Data Reduction Facility
- Data Request Form
- Data Retention Fault
- Datum Reference Frame
- Delegacias da Receita Federal (Portuguese: Police Federal Revenue; Brazil)
- Demat Request Form
- Demeures Régionales de France (French: Regional Homes in France)
- Deployment Request Form
- Di-Electric Resonator Filter
- Difficult Reuse First (algorithm)
- Digital Radio Françaises (French: French Digital Radio)
- Digital Radio Frequency
- Digital Rangefinder (cameras)
- Digitale Regio Fryslan (Dutch: Digital Region Friesland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Deafness Research Foundation, Happy Hearts Fund, Dream Granting Program, Friends of Firefighters, Friends of LESC Inc.
Memorial donation may be made to the: Deafness Research Foundation, 641 Lexington Ave.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donation may be made to the: Deafness Research Foundation, 641 Lexington Ave.
NEW YORK, July 1 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Deafness Research Foundation (DRF), the leading national source of private funding for research in hearing and balance science, announced today that Andrea Boidman has been unanimously promoted to Executive Director.
In lieu of flowers memorial donation may be made to the: Deafness Research Foundation, 641 Lexington Avenue, F1 15, New York, NY 10022 or First Congregational Church, 1 Church Street, Boylston, MA 01505.
23 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In celebration of Better Hearing and Speech Month in May, Deafness Research Foundation (DRF) announces a drawing contest for children and tweens ages 5-7 and 8-12, and teenagers age 13-18.
org/ -- The Deafness Research Foundation - http://www.