Gillian Morbey CEO, Sense and Sense International and President of Deafblind International said: "Although small in stature, Peggy was huge in courage and determination.
What does DbI stand for?
DbI stands for Deafblind International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DbI
We have 97 other meanings of DbI in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsch-Buddhistische Humanitäre Vereinigung eV (German: German-Buddhist Humanitarian Association)
- Db (Body Density) from Hydrostatic Weighing
- Daily Business Intelligence
- Daniel Beaujon Ingénierie (French: Daniel Beaujon Engineering)
- Data Bus Inversion
- Database Instance (SAP)
- Database Integration
- Database Interface
- Davie Brown Index (personality marketing)
- Days Before Inoculation
- DeAngelo Brothers, Inc. (Hazelton, PA)
- Decibel Isotropic
- Defense Budget Issue (US DoD)
- Demon Beast Invasion (anime)
- Department of Biomedical Informatics (various schools)
- Department of Building Inspection
- Department of Business and Innovation (Victoria, Australia)
- Desbois Botalam Industrie (French: Desbois Botalam Industry)
- Design Basis Incident
- Deutsche Bahn International (German train operator)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sorokin represented Mo Gard on the Council of Deafblind International and has been active in the organization's international efforts.
He is the first deafblind international music therapist in the world.
SEPTEMBER 2007 25-30 * 14th World Conference of Deafblind International.