The school is part of Burbank Unified Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing program, which has 87 children in preschool through 12th grades.
What does DHHP stand for?
DHHP stands for Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DHHP
We have 8 other meanings of DHHP in our Acronym Attic
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Advocacy Resource Center (Nevada)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Center (various locations)
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing Connection (Muskegon, MI)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Consumer Advocacy Network
- Daily Home Hemodialysis
- Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Hearing Social Workers
- Domestic Hash House Harriers Webring
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Government
- Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
- Down Home Healthy Living (Atlanta, GA)
- Direct Heat Hot Process (soap)
- Dairy Herd Health and Productivity Service (UK)
- Defense Health Headquarters
- Department of Health and Human Resources
- Dental Human Health Resource Planning
- Dana Hills High School (Dana Point, California)
- Daniel Hand High School (Madison, Connecticut)
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services (Calgary, Alberta)
- Department of Health and Human Services (US government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Holly Edwards Staff Writer NORTHRIDGE - Less than a year after it was a created as a model for special education, the deaf and hard-of-hearing program at CHIME Charter Elementary School may be eliminated because of low enrollment and a $100,000 budget shortfall.