The most recent version, Dead or Alive 3 is available on Xbox.
What does DOA3 stand for?
DOA3 stands for Dead or Alive 3 (video game)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Drug of Abuse
- Duration of Action (pharmacology)
- Dutch Occultation Association (astronomy; Roden, Netherlands; est. 1946)
- Dynamic Obstacle Avoidance
- Dynamo Open Air
- Dynasty of Assassins (gaming)
- Direction of Arrival Iterative Virtual-Uplink Power Weighted (algorithm)
- Dead or Alive: Extreme Beach Volleyball 2 (video game)
- Dead or Alive 2 (video game)
- Dead or Alive 2 Hardcore (gaming)
- Dead or Alive 4 (gaming)
- Dead or Alive 5 (gaming)
- Dead or Alive 5 Plus (gaming)
- Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
- Dean of Academic Affairs
- Dispensing Opticians Association of British Columbia
- Damaging Or Altering Computers
- Dark Age of Camelot (game)
- Data Operations and Analysis Center
- Defence Operational Analysis Centre (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Players will need a full version of Dead or Alive 3 to see the new material.
Tecmo has licensed the use of three songs, "Amazing," "Nine Lives" and "Home Tonight," for inclusion in Dead or Alive 3 which is exclusive to the Xbox(TM) video game system from Microsoft.