Topics include performance of MANET multicast routing algorithms with multiple sources, load balancing using connection pool in RFID middleware, kernel-based learning suitable for text categorization, reengineering class hierarchies into 3D bridge form, and dead code elimination in CTOC.
What does DCE stand for?
DCE stands for Dead Code Elimination
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of DCE
We have 177 other meanings of DCE in our Acronym Attic
- Data Carrier Equipment
- Data Center Efficiency
- Data Center Ethernet (Cisco)
- Data Circuit Equipment
- Data Circuit-terminating Equipment
- Data Collection Event
- Data Communications Equipment
- Data Connect Enterprise (Olney, MD)
- Database Consultants Europe
- Daughter Calving Ease (cows)
- Defense Combat Evaluation
- Defense Contract Executive
- Defense Coordinating Element (MSCA)
- Delhi College of Engineering
- Delta Center Elementary (Lansing, MI)
- Delta Computer Education
- Dental Continuing Education (various organizations)
- Department of Cancer Epidemiology
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 accomplishes this by performing deep inlining, better dead code elimination, and other forms of enhanced static analysis.
Additional performance-boosting PowerPC compiler optimizations include: real-number manipulations, range tracking, constant propagation, constant folding, dead code elimination, and constant operations.