With 14 minutes on the clock, Paul Warwick collected the ball in his own dead ball zone and launched a scintillating counter attack which was eventually finished off by Johne Murphy down the other end.
What does DBZ stand for?
DBZ stands for Dead Ball Zone (video game)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of DBZ
We have 7 other meanings of DBZ in our Acronym Attic
- Derbyshire (County of Derby, England)
- Devil Beside You (Taiwanese drama)
- Discourses of Brigham Young (1926 book by John A. Widtsoe)
- Durham Bulls Youth Athletic League (North Carolina)
- Deep Bay Yacht Club
- Discovery Bay Yacht Club
- Dial Before You Dig (Australia)
- Drowned by Your Hate (band)
- Design-Based Yield Improvement (trademark of PDF Solutions, Inc.)
- Don Bosco Youth Services (India)
- Decibels of Z (radar echo intensity/reflectivity)
- Deutsche Briefmarken-Zeitung (German newspaper stamp)
- Division By Zero (error type)
- Donosti Bi Zaldi (Spanish car club)
- Dragon Ball Zero (anime)
- Dragonball Z (anime)
- Dragon Ball Z Budokai (video game)
- Dragon Ball Z/Grand Tour (Anime)
- Dragon Ball Z Online (online game)
- Dart Bond Zaanstreek Purmerend (Dutch dart competition; Holland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With time up, the Saints turned over and Bruce Reihana raced clear popping the ball to Ashton inside the dead ball zone for the winger's hat-trick.
Uncharacteristic errors crept into Humphreys' game - he put a 60th minute penalty into the dead ball zone as Ulster tried to impose some pattern on proceedings - and Rory Best was hauled off after two consecutive lineout turnovers.