This has been achieved by introducing time-slicing for increased power savings, adding COFDM 4K mode reception and MPE-FEC decoding, including in-depth de-interleaver for additional robustness and mobility, plus delivering signaling enhancements.
What does DE-ITL stand for?
DE-ITL stands for De-Interleaver
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Defence Equipment and Support (UK)
- Duke Engineering and Services
- Development, Evaluation & Testing
- Removal of Something (Prefix)
- Dose Equivalent Curie
- Deutscher Commercial Internet Exchange
- Division of Epidemiology-Disease Surveillance and Investigation (Washington, DC)
- Deadlock Equivalent Delay Time Petri Net
- Dielectric Embedded Electronically Steerable Passive Array Radiator
- Density Evolution Gaussian Approximation
- Dual Electrode Mach-Zehnder Modulator
- Data Element Number (Dictionary)
- Differentially-Encoded Quadrature Amplitude Modulation (also seen as DEQAM)
- Derated Takeoff Engine Pressure Ratio
- Data Entry/Cockpit Interface System
- Density Evolution with Gaussian Approximation
- Directed Energy/Optical Countermeasures
- Data Extraction Segment
- Deus Ex: Invisible War (video game)
- Deeply Embedded ARM Application Macrocells
Samples in periodicals archive:
These products support single- and multi-carrier broadcasts, integrate analog to digital converters (ADCs) and time de-interleaver memory, and provide correction for silicon tuner IQ imbalance.
In addition to terrestrial reception, the NXT2004 includes QAM and de-interleaver memory for un-encrypted QAM signal formats.
It functions as a one chip ATSC-compliant demodulator and concatenated trellis (Viterbi)/Reed-Solomon decoder with de-interleaver and descrambler.
The chip -- LGS-8GA6 -- integrates Legend's GB20600-2006 demodulator, a silicon tuner from ADI and a time de-interleaver memory into a small System-In-Package (SIP) 64 ball grid array (BGA).
Additional functions include a Viterbi decoder, de-interleaver, Reed-Solomon decoder and energy dispersal descrambler and channel error monitoring at both the QPSK demodulator output as well as the Viterbi decoder output.
The chip's functionality includes a true variable-rate QPSK demodulator, on-chip half-Nyquist filters, Viterbi decoder, de-interleaver, Reed-Solomon decoder, a DVB descrambler for energy dispersion and VLSI-proprietary clock generation logic.