offered Metal Technologies up to $325,000 in performance-based tax credits and up to $85,000 in training grants based on the company's job creation plans, and the City of Auburn will consider an additional property tax phase-in at the request of the DeKalb County Economic Development Partnership.
What does DCEDP stand for?
DCEDP stands for DeKalb County Economic Development Partnership (Auburn, IN)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Dallas County Elections Department (Texas)
- Delaware Center for Enterprise Development (Delaware State University)
- Department of Community and Economic Development
- Director of Civil Engineering and Development (Hong Kong)
- Distributed Computing Environment Daemon (information technology)
- Donor Committee for Enterprise Development (intergovernmental funding)
- Dauphin County Economic Development Corporation (Pennsylvania)
- Dutchess County Economic Development Corporation (Poughkeepsie, New York)
- Dearborn County Economic Development Initiative (est. 2004; Indiana)
- Data Center Energy Efficiency
- Dell Certified Enterprise Engineer
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (various universities)
- Diplomatic Corps Entrance Exam (Star Wars)
- Directive Cadre Européenne sur l'Eau (French: European Framework Directive on Water)
- Distributed Continuous Experimentation Environment
- Distributed, Collaboratory Experiment Environments (US Department of Energy)
- Disease Control and Environmental Epidemiology Division (Colorado government)
- Davis Comprehensive Energy Efficiency Program (California)
- Department of Central and East European Studies (University of Glascow; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It includes a 40,000-square-foot recycle station and a 28,800-square-foot metal buyback facility, reports Deborah Scheibelhut, administrative assistant at DeKalb County Economic Development Partnership.
The town of Waterloo, through the DeKalb County Economic Development Partnership, and the state of Indiana, through the Indiana Economic Development Corp.