McPherson, GA, and is Lab Supervisor at the Dekalb County Board of Health, Decatur, GA.
What does DCBOH stand for?
DCBOH stands for DeKalb County Board of Health (Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- District of Columbia Business Leadership Network (Washington, DC)
- Distributed Collaborative Battle Management
- Distribution Channel Business Manager (Intel)
- Diversity Capital Bancorp de Mexico
- Don't Come Back Monday
- Denmark China Business Network
- Diseño Curricular Básico Nacional (Spanish: National Basic Curriculum Design; Peru)
- Deutschen CB-Funk Organisation (German: German Citizens' Band Radio Organization)
- Draft Cross Breeders and Owners Association (Fishers, IN; horse breeders and owners group)
- District of Columbia: Board of Elections and Ethics
- Distorted Coulomb-Born No-Exchange Approximation
- Design, Concept, Bâtiment, Paysage (French: Design, Concept, Building, Landscape)
- Division of Community Based Programs (US DHHS)
- Double Check Backflow Preventer (various companies)
- Drosophila CREB-Binding Protein
- Division of Community-Based Prevention Services (Philadelphia, PA)
- Door County Board of Realtors
- Dual-Offset Contour Beam Reflector Antenna
- Davidson County Babe Ruth League, Inc. (Davidson County, North Carolina)
- Daly College Business School, Indore (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DeKalb County Board of Health had a small internship program when I arrived there.
Wegener ([dagger]) * DeKalb County Board of Health, Decatur, Georgia, USA; and ([dagger]) Danish Veterinary Institute, Copenhagen, Denmark Reference (1.