and administered by DeCare Dental Health International, (DDHI).
What does DDHI stand for?
DDHI stands for DeCare Dental Health International (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center (Netherlands)
- Déclaration des Droits de l'Homme et du Citoyen (French: Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen)
- Distributed Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Denton Domestic Home Care Services (UK)
- Department of Disability and Human Development
- Destination Daytona Harley Davidson
- Digital Dynamic High Definition
- Department for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Virginia)
- Derechos Humanos (Spanish: human rights)
- Division of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Daniel Den Hoed Kliniek (Dutch cancer center)
- Double Duty Heat Killer (industrial fan)
- Drobny Dlouhodoby Hmotny Majetek (Czech: Tangible Retail Assets; Czech Republic)
- Deen Dayal Hathkargha Protsahan Yojana (India)
- Dallas Dental Hygienists' Society (Dallas, TX)
- David Douglas High School (Oregon)
- David Douglas Historical Society (Portland, OR)
- Denver Department of Human Services (Denver, CO)
- Deputy Director of Health Services (India)
- Directorate of Dental Health Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/), available in 46 states, are underwritten by Securian Life Insurance Company and administered by DeCare Dental Health International LLC.
com), available nationwide, are underwritten by Securian Life Insurance Company and administered by DeCare Dental Health International LLC.
Securian Dental is underwritten by Securian Life Insurance Company and administered by DeCare Dental Health International LLC.