Two Daytona Beach Community College students failed to provide sufficient evidence of wrongdoing to justify a trial in their suit against Follett Higher Education Group Inc.
What does DBCC stand for?
DBCC stands for Daytona Beach Community College (Florida)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DBCC
We have 34 other meanings of DBCC in our Acronym Attic
- Division of Biological Chemistry and Biologicals (National Institute of Health Sciences; Japan)
- Dragon Boat Club of Boston (Waltham, MA)
- Dallas Black Chamber of Commerce (Dallas, TX, USA)
- Daniel Baker Computer Consultant
- Danish Breast Cancer Cooperative
- DaSilva Black Calcagni Chesser Architects PC (New York)
- Database Concurrency Control
- Database Consistency Check (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Database Console Command (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Dayton-Bellevue Christian Church (Dayton, KY, USA)
- De Beers Canada Corporation
- Delaware Breast Cancer Coalition, Inc.
- Dependent Bayesian Classifier Combination (model)
- Desert Breeze Community Church (Glendale, AZ, USA)
- Development & Budget Coordination Committee (Philippines)
- Diamond Bar Cattle Company
- Directory Based Cache Coherence
- Disabilities Board of Charleston County
- Discovery Bay Corvette Club
- Distribution Biscuiterie Confiserie du Centre (French: Confectionery Biscuits Distribution Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She then migrated south where she attended Daytona Beach Community College and earned a degree in real estate.
The former chancellor of City College of San Francisco, Day has served as president of Daytona Beach Community College (Fla.
Department of Labor, Daytona Beach Community College (DBCC) and two other companies to create the East Central Florida Machine Trades Apprenticeship Program.
The award winners are: Rebecca Hollingsworth of Orlando, a student at Florida Metropolitan University; Sandra Jones of Gulf Breeze, a student at Pensacola Junior College; Sheryl Dempsey of Williston, a student at City College; and Leslie DuMond of Eustis, a student at Daytona Beach Community College.
Daytona State College, formerly Daytona Beach Community College, recently added four-year bachelor programs to its curriculum, enabling a student to complete a two-year associates degree and then apply for a four-year degree.
Prior to City College, Day served as the president of Daytona Beach Community College, Cape Cod Community College in Massachusetts, and Dundalk Community College in Baltimore, Maryland.
Delighted in Daytona At Daytona Beach Community College, the slumping economy helped spark a rebound in enrollment.