Nasdaq: HPWR) today reported that the Ohio Department of Human Services (ODHS) has denied its request for approval of the previously announced sale by the Company's HMO of its Medicaid membership in Hamilton County, Ohio, to Dayton Area Health Plan (DAHP).
What does DAHP stand for?
DAHP stands for Dayton Area Health Plan (now CareSource Management Group; Dayton, OH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DAHP
We have 8 other meanings of DAHP in our Acronym Attic
- Don't Ask How I Know This
- D. A. Hurd Library (North Berwick, ME)
- David A. Howe Library (Wellsville, NY)
- Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center (Mayo Clinic; Scottsdale, AZ)
- DuPage Area Healthcare Leadership Council (College of DuPage; Glen Ellyn, IL)
- Department of Animal Health and Livestock Development (Malawi)
- Domestic Abuse Helpline for Men
- Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park
- Data for Head and Neck Oncology
- 3-Deoxy-D-Arabino-Heptulosonate Phosphate
- Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation (Olympia, WA)
- Dependent Allied Health Professional
- Danish Association for the History of Religions (est. 1982)
- Democratic Alliance of Hungarians in Romania
- Disabled Americans Have Rights Too (Seattle, WA)
- Docetaxel and Atrasentan Hormone Refractory prostate Cancer Trial
- Dual-Axis Radiographic Hydrodynamic Test Facility
- Dallastown Area High School (Pennsylvania)
- Dame Alice Harpur School (UK)
- Dassel Area Historical Society (Dassel, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1992 MEDICAID LEGISLATION During 1992, the following legislation was enacted that affected Medicaid or the Medicaid program of a single State: Dayton Area Health Plan, Inc.
On October 29, 1998, the Company's HMO subsidiary entered into a definitive agreement to sell its rights and interests relating to its Hamilton County, Ohio, (Cincinnati area) Medicaid membership to Dayton Area Health Plan, a not-for-profit Ohio Corporation.