PDD = Placental delivery duration; RFM = Retention of foetal membranes; DFS = Days to first service.
What does DTFS stand for?
DTFS stands for Days to First Service (genetics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTFS
We have 7 other meanings of DTFS in our Acronym Attic
- Dual Tone Multifrequency
- Digital Training Facility Manager
- DBUF Transmit FIFO Overflow
- Dedicated Toll-Free Origination
- Deep Temporal Fixation Only
- Denis Tallon Fibre Optique (French: Denis Tallon Optical Fiber)
- Distributed Time & Frequency Oscillator
- Drug Treatment Funding Program (Health Canada)
- Denville Township Free Public Library
- Delay Tolerant Firework Routing (computer engineering)
- De Twentsche Fornuizenspecialist (Dutch: Twentsche Cookers Specialist)
- Desktop File System
- Deutsch-Tschechische Fussballschule (German: Czecho-German Football School )
- Dial Tone Feature Set
- Direct Tape File System
- Discrete-Time Fourier Series (mathematics)
- Domestic Toll Free Service (telecommunications; various companies)
- Discrete Time Fourier Transform
- Dropped Transonic Flight Test (spaceflight)
- Doubly-Truncated Failure-Time Series
Samples in periodicals archive:
Butler and Smith (1989) observed significantly more days to first service for cows losing >1.
The figures from National Milk Records, which take into account records of more than a million dairy cows in Britain, also show the number of days to first service after calving has increased from 85 to 93 days.