But the best performers also paid the bills they owed--as measured by Days Payables Outstanding (DPO)--more quickly, in 34 days, vs.
What does DPO stand for?
DPO stands for Days Payables Outstanding
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DPO
We have 115 other meanings of DPO in our Acronym Attic
- Diffuse Plane Normolipaemic Xanthomatosis
- Dallas Praise Orchestra (Texas)
- Darren Peter Oswald (The X Files TV series character)
- Dat Phan Online
- Data Path Optimizer
- Data Phase Optimization
- Data Privacy Officer (various organizations)
- Data Processing Organization
- Dauphins du Pays des Olonnes (French swim club)
- Days Past Ovulation
- Dayton Philharmonic Orchestra (Ohio)
- Dear/Dreaded/Dumb Previous Owner
- Decentralized Project Office
- Découpe de Polystyrène (French: Cutting of Polystyrene)
- Découvrir Partager Oser (French: Discover Share Dare)
- Defence Procurement Office (various nations)
- Delta Phi Omega
- Delta Psi Omega (national honorary theatre fraternity)
- Depot Property Officer
- Deputy Principal Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
While there is obviously additional cost and administrative effort for the UK importer in providing this, the very fact it is putting forward a secure payment vehicle may enable the company to negotiate a marginal reduction in the unit price of the goods purchased or increase their days payables outstanding (DPO), and thus their working capital position, by requesting addi-tionacredit terms on the strength of the letter of credit.
An individual product's days payables outstanding (DPO) is known or is approximated by the DPO of the company.
The only working capital metric that improved was payables, as measured by Days Payables Outstanding (DPO) with companies taking 31.
While large multinationals are looking to extend their Days Payables Outstanding, now more than ever they realize they cannot afford to squeeze their suppliers out of business.
2 billion as days payables outstanding (DPO) declined to approximately 72 days from 81 days in fiscal 2008, despite flat revenue.
1% improvement over 2005; Days Payables Outstanding (DPO) of 44.
2% improvement over 2005; Days Payables Outstanding (DPO) of 31.