Ricordi's team bathed the islets in a special fluid for up to two days before transplanting them.
What does DBT stand for?
DBT stands for Days Before Transplanting
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DBT
We have 70 other meanings of DBT in our Acronym Attic
- Double Bituminous Surface Treatment
- Double British Summer Time (WWII era time zone)
- Database of Sequence Tagged Sites
- Direction des Bourses et Secours Universitaires (French: Directorate of Scholarships and University Aid)
- Deutscher Beach Soccer Verband (Germany)
- Deutscher Blinden-und Sehbehindertenverband eV (German: German Association of the Blind and Visually Impaired)
- Deutscher Boots- und Schiffbauer-Verband (German: German Boat and Shipbuilders Association)
- Data Base Testuale (Italian: Textual Database)
- Database Transaction
- Database Transfer