Jessica was a Daycare provider in her own home, known as Jessica's Home Daycare.
What does DCP stand for?
DCP stands for Daycare Provider
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCP
We have 355 other meanings of DCP in our Acronym Attic
- Data Communication Process
- Data Communication Protocol
- Data Compression Protocol
- Data Connection Platform
- Data Connection Protection
- Datagram Control Protocol
- Datalink Control Processor
- Datapath/Control Partitioning
- Dauphin Clinic Pharmacy
- Day Conference Package (various companies)
- Days Claims Payable (healthcare industry)
- DCCR Processor
- Debtors Conversion Period (capital management)
- Decentralised Procedure (EU)
- Decision Check Point
- Decision Coordinating Paper
- Decision Coordination Paper
- Dedicated Control Panel
- Defence Capability Plan (Australia)
- Defence Cooperation Program (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
offer a resource that shows teachers, parents, therapists, and daycare providers how to use simple ideas from speech and language pathology and occupational therapy, as well as assistive technology, to improve communication, social pragmatic, sensory integration, and coordination skills in children on the autism spectrum who vary in age and ability.
org The Early Sprouts Cookbook is a fine pick for any concerned with early childhood nutrition, from daycare providers to early childhood teachers and parents.
Other changes include extending the Working With Children Check to adults who live with foster carers and family daycare providers, those who are licensees of child-care services, and students involved with practical training placements with the Department of Community Services.
To qualify for free milk, children must be at a registered daycare provider for at least two hours-a-day.
The report says: "The proportion of daycare providers inspected with good or outstanding childcare has risen from 53% in 2005-06 to 64% in 2007-08, though the proportion of childminders judged good or outstanding has fallen from 65% to 59%.
The autopsy's findings matched an account of the accident given to police by Conner's daycare provider, Janna Bauman.
org 1-800-423-8309 Biting among toddlers is a complicated issue of safety, psychology, and childhood development that is of immediate and practical concern to any parent, daycare provider, or preschool teacher.