Participants were 15 volunteers enrolled in a Midwestern day treatment facility for young people identified as having severe emotional disturbance.
What does DTF stand for?
DTF stands for Day Treatment Facility
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DTF
We have 96 other meanings of DTF in our Acronym Attic
- Digital Text (text service as delivered on Dcab and Dsat platforms)
- Danish Tree Federation
- Dans Ton Fion (French gaming clan)
- Dansk Taekwondo Forbund (Danish Taekwondo Association)
- Dansk Tennis Forbund
- Data Translation Facility
- Data Transmission Facility
- Data Transmission Feature
- Database Transfer Form
- Dave Thomas Foundation
- De Toute Façon (French: Anyway)
- Dead Tree Format (paper files)
- Dedicated Toll Free
- Define The File
- Delaware Teaching Fellows (Delaware Department of Education)
- Delaware Town Famous (band)
- Della Toffola France (Italian manufacturing group)
- Dental Treatment Facility
- Department of Taxation and Finance (New York)
- Department of Treasury and Finance (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four elementary students with behavior disorders attending a day treatment facility were trained to recruit positive teacher attention.
The agency has evolved into a nonprofit residential and day treatment facility for severely emotionally disturbed and learning disabled children, ages six to 14, most of whom have suffered parental abuse, neglect or prenatal substance exposure.
May 30 /PRNewswire/ -- A three-year, $15,000 grant from the Broyhill Family Foundation is helping Alexander Children's Center establish a day treatment facility and year-round school in Lenoir for emotionally disturbed children.
Mary Moore-Suever is the executive director of Pendleton Academies (Pendleton, OR), a residential and day treatment facility in eastern Oregon for children and adolescents dealing with mental illness.
The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority has selected the new Pall Membrane Microfiltration System for a new 20 million gallons per day treatment facility.