Contract award: Medical equipments Purchased endoscopic video systems, physical medicnos and rehabilitation, day surgery unit, palliative care units and medical equipment.
What does DSU stand for?
DSU stands for Day Surgery Unit (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSU
We have 103 other meanings of DSU in our Acronym Attic
- Dalhousie Student Union
- Danmarks Socialdemokratiske Ungdom (Danish: Danish Social Democratic Youth)
- Dansk Skøjte Union (Danish Skating Club)
- Data Sending Unit
- Data Service Unit
- Data Servicing Unit
- Data Signal Unit
- Data Storage Unit
- Data Synchronize Unit
- Data/Digital Service Unit
- debt service undertaking
- Decision Storage Unit
- Deep Submergence Unit
- Deferred Stock Unit
- Delaware State University
- Delay in Startup Insurance (protects the seller from penalties if project is not on time)
- Delta State University (Cleveland, Mississippi)
- Dependable Systems Upgrade
- DeSales University (Center Valley, Pennsylvania)
- Development Support Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Role: Matron for Main Theatres, Day Surgery Unit, Surgical Procedure Unit and Admissions Unit all at Huddersfield Royal infirmary and matron for Pre-Assessment at HRI at Calderdale Royal Hospital.
Everyone at the day surgery unit was a pleasure to deal with.
Mafraq Hospital, which is owned and operated by the Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (Seha), plans to expand its day surgery unit to accommodate 1,750 patients over the next year.
The development will also include a purpose-built day surgery unit, with two theatres; a short-stay surgical ward and a new maternity unit.
Because we are a purpose built day surgery unit you will only be in hospital for a day so need to take the minimum time out of a busy schedule and be back at home on the night of your operation to sleep in your own bed.
There are 50 NZNO members at the hospital, which has 14 inpatient beds and a day surgery unit.
The unit also has its own dedicated team of nurses where previously it had shared its staff with the day surgery unit.