Action for Children, formerly the Day Care Action Council of Illinois, represents an alliance of individuals and groups dedicated to empowering and supporting parents, child care providers and family service programs.
What does DCACI stand for?
DCACI stands for Day Care Action Council of Illinois
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DCACI in our Acronym Attic
- District of Columbia Aquatics Club
- District of Columbia Arts Center (Washington, DC)
- DoD (US Department of Defense) Counterintelligence Agent Course
- Dogwood Canyon Audubon Center (Texas)
- Dutchess Chamber of Commerce (New York)
- Data Collection & Corrective Action
- Data Collection, Analysis, and Corrective Action
- Data Collection Analysis and Corrective Action System
- Defense Communications Agency Command & Control Technology Center
- District of Columbia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Dallas Central Appraisal District (Texas)
- Deb Canham Artist Designs (miniature animals)
- Delaware College of Art and Design (Wilmington, Delaware)
- Departmental Consulting and Application Development (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Dietary Cation-Anion Difference
- Diploma Computer Aided Drafting (Herzing College; Minneapolis, MN)
- District of Columbia Association of the Deaf
- Defence Command and Army Data Model
- Defense Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing Orientation
- Defense Contract Action Data System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chicago Partners for Children (CPC), a collaboration comprised of the City of Chicago-Department of Human Services, Chicago Public Schools, and the Day Care Action Council of Illinois, is researching and developing models to ensure that more children from low-income families have access to comprehensive child care.
Maria Whelan, executive director of the Day Care Action Council of Illinois, the agency that administers the subsidies in Cook County, said most parents choose unlicensed care because of changing work schedules that centers can't accommodate.
Chgo Covering Kids and Families, Illinois Day Care Action Council of Illinois Evangelical Lutheran Church Hispanic Health Care Coalition The Gilead Outreach and Referral Center Illinois Academy of Family Physicians Illinois Catholic Health Association Illinois Healthcare Association Illinois Hospital Association Illinois Maternal and Child Health Coalition Illinois Nurses Association Illinois Osteopathic Medical Society Illinois Primary Health Care Association Illinois Public Health Association Illinois State Chamber of Commerce Illinois State Medical Society Institute of Medicine of Chicago McNeil Hospital Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council MobileCARE Midwest Business Group on Health Midwest Hispanic Health Coalition National Center on Poverty Law Otho S.
CHICAGO -- The Day Care Action Council of Illinois will honor eight organizations and individuals Wednesday night for their support of high quality child care and early education programs.
CHICAGO -- Day Care Action Council of Illinois today released the names of the 2002 Action for Illinois Children Award winners, a prestigious group of individuals, organizations and communities that are helping working families and children by supporting high quality child care and early education programs.
Lead agencies representing the coalition are the Day Care Action Council of Illinois, Voices for Illinois Children and the Ounce of Prevention Fund.
The conference is sponsored by the Illinois School-Age Child Care Network (ISACCN) and MOST-Making the Most Out of School Time, a program of the Day Care Action Council of Illinois.