The clock displays in a 12 or 24-hour format and the calendar mode displays day, month, and date.
What does DDMMYYYY stand for?
DDMMYYYY stands for Day, Month, (4-Digit) Year
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Document Definition Markup Language (variant of eXtensible markup language, XML)
- Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (skin care)
- Drunk Dial Me Later
- Dynamic Data Modeling Library (programming)
- Duration-Dependent Multistate Life Table Model
- Direct Digital Mix Mastering
- Domain Definition Metamodel
- Dual Display Mouse Manager (software)
- Day, Month, Year (2-digit format)
- Defense Data Management Office
- Devon Destination Management Organisation (UK)
- Dungeon Dice Monsters Online (board game)
- Ding Dong Merrily On High (song)
- Double Diffused Metal Oxide Semiconductor
- Data Driven Media Processor (Sharp Corp)
- Defense Depot Mechanicsburg, PA (Defense Logistics Agency; US DoD)
- Défense et Diplomatie des Moyennes Puissances (French: Defense and Diplomacy Medium Powers; conference)
- Deliberate Decision-Making Process
- Department of Disaster Mitigation and Prevention (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Glance at your schedule by day, month, or year and keep track of recurring meetings or appointments.
Each daily edition of BENTEK's Gas Burn Report provides gas consumption data organized in three formats: --Gas consumption for power generation organized by eight NERC regions with day, month, season and year views --Gas consumption for power generation organized by EIA storage week, which allows users to compare against natural gas storage injections and withdrawals.
Managers and customers can see at-a-glance if service levels have been achieved for the previous day, month, or other time period.
StarWarp enables programmers to create test data for year 2000 conversion projects by automating the process of incrementing, decrementing, or expanding field size for day, month, year, and century fields.