Claire Pomeroy, CEO UC Davis Health System, Vice Chancellor Human Health Sciences and Dean, School of Medicine UC Davis NEW YORK, Jan.
What does DHS stand for?
DHS stands for Davis Health System (Elkins, WV)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DHS
We have 282 other meanings of DHS in our Acronym Attic
- Damascus High School (Damascus, Maryland)
- Danbury High School (Danbury, CT, USA)
- Danville High School
- Dao Heng Securities Limited
- Dapto High School (Australia)
- Darien High School (Darien, CT)
- Data Handling Subsystem
- Data Handling System
- Davenport High School (Davenport, IA)
- Davidson High School (various locations)
- Days Hath September (monthly puzzle)
- Dead Hackers Society
- Deaf and Hearing Services
- Deafness-Hypogonadism Syndrome
- Decent Home Standard (housing guidelines; UK)
- Déchets Hospitaliers (French: Hospital Waste)
- Decontamination Hot Shop
- Decorah High School (Decorah, IA)
- Dedicated Hosting Service (computing)
- Deering High School
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new study conducted at UC Davis Health System found that fat stored in the buttock area - also known as gluteal adipose tissue - secretes abnormal levels of chemerin and omentin-1, proteins that can lead to inflammation and a prediabetic condition know as insulin resistance in individuals with early metabolic syndrome.
Kizer, MD, MPH, CPE, FACPE, one of the nation's preeminent authorities on public health and health care quality improvement, has been named the director of the new Institute for Population Health Improvement (IPHI) at UC Davis Health System, and a Target of Excellence professor at the School of Medicine and the Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing.
Lazarus helped merge the school and the UC Davis Medical Center into a single academic/business machine, called UC Davis Health Systems.
The naming re-alignment comes as the non-profit is midway through construction of an expanded regional medical center in Marysville, anchored by Rideout Memorial and the just expanded Cancer Center it operates in partnership with UC Davis Health System.
Pomeroy oversees the UC Davis Health System and all of its academic, research, and clinical programs, including the School of Medicine.
It's clear from the outcome that something physiologic is at work with controlling diabetes that is not related to weight loss," said Mohamed Ali at UC Davis Health System.
She oversees UC Davis Health System and all of its academic, research and clinical programs, including the School of Medicine, the Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing, the 1,000-member physician practice group and UC Davis Medical Center.