Joe recently served as dean and professor of management at the Davis College of Business at Jacksonville University.
What does DCOB stand for?
DCOB stands for Davis College of Business (Jacksonville, FL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCOB
- Deregulation and Contracting Out Act 1994 (United Kingdom)
- Diabetes Centers of America, Inc. (Texas)
- Diploma in Computer Office Assistant (Florida and Canada)
- Disassemble, Clean, Oil, Assemble (firearms)
- District of Columbia Office on Aging (Washington, DC)
- Divco Club of America (Kingston, WA)
- Dynamic Change of Address
- District of Columbia Office of Administrative Hearings
- Directorate for Computer & Office Automation Resources
- Deputy Chief of Army Staff
- Democratic Citizens of Berwyn (est. 2005; Berwyn, IL)
- Detroit College Of Business (Flint, MI)
- Distributed Composite Object-Based Environment (computer engineering)
- Davis Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Dayton Church of Christ
- Denver Church of Christ
- Deputy Clerk of Course
- Deputy Commandant of Cadets
- Deutsche Chill Out Charts (music playlist; Germany)
- Direct Current Offset Correction
Samples in periodicals archive:
The prestigious rankings examine only business schools accredited by the international Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), an esteemed group that JU's Davis College of Business joined in 2010.
Fernandez holds a Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation from the State University of New York Maritime College at Fort Schuyler and a Master of Business Administration from Davis College of Business at Jacksonville University.