Karen Brinkman, mental health liaison nurse with the David Thompson Health Region, said she has seen an overall difference in the mood of people and in their willingness to talk about issues such as suicide that affect them at the community level.
What does DTHR stand for?
DTHR stands for David Thompson Health Region (Alberta Health Services; Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTHR
- Disaster-Tolerant High-Availability (server)
- Desmond Tutu HIV Centre (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Destination Terminal Handling Charge (shipping)
- DiLorenzo Tricare Health Clinic
- Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation
- Deutsche Theatertechnische Gesellschaft (German: German Theatre Technical Society)
- Differential Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Detroit Table Hockey League (Detroit, MI)
- Directive on Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products (EU)
- Dynamic Trojan Horse Network (Internet worm)
- Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity Reaction
- Down The Hill Radio
- Dusty Trails Horse Rescue, Inc. (Alabama)
- Deep Trance Hypnotic Subject
- Denmark Township Historical Society (Hastings, MN)
- Do the Harlem Shake (dance)
- Dwight Township High School (Dwight, IL)
- Data from Testing of Human Subjects Subcommittee (EPA)
- Delighted to Hear That
- Digital Technology Home Theatre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sentillion also continues to make great strides in Canada, adding Chinook Health Region and David Thompson Health Region in Q2.
The Central Alberta Medical Imaging Services (CAMIS) has been the major imaging provider for central Alberta and the David Thompson Health Region for over 35 years.
is pleased to announce that the David Thompson Health Region has completed an agreement to installation of the Xplorer 1000 Digital Radiographic system.