Leaders in this effort include the West Virginia Oncology Society, Mary Babb Randolph Cancer Center, David Lee Cancer Center (Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston), Edwards Comprehensive Cancer Center (Marshall University-Huntington), Schiffler Cancer Center (Wheeling Hospital), United Hospital Center (Clarksburg), and City Hospital (Martinsburg, West Virginia University-Eastern Division).
What does DLCC stand for?
DLCC stands for David Lee Cancer Center (Charleston, WV)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DLCC
We have 13 other meanings of DLCC in our Acronym Attic
- De Legibus et Consuetudinis Artesiae (French gaming)
- Département de Langue et Culture Amazighes (French: Department of Language and Culture Amazigh)
- Department of Licensing and Consumer Affairs (US Virgin Islands)
- Diffusion-Limited Cluster Aggregation
- Discrete Link Capacity Assignment
- Distal Latero-Circumflex Arteries
- Dober, Lidsky, Craig and Associates, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Distance Learning Center for Addiction Studies
- De La Salle Christian Brothers (Rhode Island)
- Dark Lords of Carnage and Chaos (Half Life 2 clan)
- Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee
- Desert Locust Control Committee (UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Disabled Living Centres Council (UK)
- Distance Learning Coordinating Committee (Military Education Coordinating Council)
- Division de Lutte contre la Cybercriminalité (French: Cybercrime Control Division)
- Division Logistics Control Center
- Dog Legislation Council of Canada
- Department of Land Conservation and Development (Oregon)
- Directorate of Land Concepts and Designs (Canada)
- Division of Laboratories and Criteria Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dickens says that 125 to 150 patients and their data may be affected daily at CAMC's David Lee Cancer Center location, and that's just one location.