Dauphin County Library System, Harrisburg - Thinkfinity & Technology in Perry County -- $12,500.
What does DCLS stand for?
DCLS stands for Dauphin County Library System (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCLS
We have 19 other meanings of DCLS in our Acronym Attic
- Director of Curriculum Learning and Quality (UK, Middlesex University)
- Delaware Coast Line Railroad (est. 1894)
- Division of Compensation and Labor Relations (Wisconsin)
- Dane County Legal Resource Center (Madison, WI)
- DNA Cross-Link Repair Protein
- DarkWing-Class Long Range Scout (model starship)
- Darwin Community Legal Service (Australia)
- Data Collection and Location System
- Delaware County Library System (Media, PA)
- Departmentul de Comunicare si Limbi Straine (Romania)
- Direct Current Level Shift
- Division of Consolidated Laboratory Services (Virginia Department of General Services)
- Doctorate of Clinical Laboratory Science (degree)
- Dartmouth College Library Staff Association (library staff support group; Dartmouth College; Hanover, NH)
- Deep Creek Lake Sailing Association (Swanton, MD)
- Dutch Childhood Leukaemia Study Group
- Deep Creek Lake State Park (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dauphin County Library System Harrisburg, Dauphin County Let's Learn and Play Let's Learn and Play features a series of learning stations.
Pittsburgh - $10,000 -- Dauphin County Library System, Harrisburg - $10,000 -- Freedom Valley YMCA, West Norriton - $10,000 -- Greater Pittsburgh Literacy Council, Pittsburgh - $10,000 -- Indian Valley Boys & Girls Club, Souderton - $10,000 -- Urban League of Greater Pittsburgh Inc.
com, present a check for $50,000 to the Dauphin County Library System and the Cumberland County Library System.
Photo Opportunity: Jones reading to children in the Kline Branch Library; check presentation to the Dauphin County Library System and the Cumberland County Library System.
Tom Ridge today visited the Kline Branch of the Dauphin County Library System to announce that his 2001-02 budget will include another record investment -- $94 million -- in Pennsylvania's public libraries.
Previously, she was director of the Multnomah County Library in Portland, Oregon, the Dauphin County Library System in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and the Fairfield County District Library in Lancaster, Ohio.
Ridge has shown a clear understanding of the important role that libraries play in our communities," said Dauphin County Library System Executive Director Richard A.