a leading healthcare technology provider for high acuity environments, announced that it has signed a contract to provide its mobile Electronic Medical Record (EMR) solution, EssentrisFetal to the Daughters of Charity Health System (DCHS).
What does DOCHS stand for?
DOCHS stands for Daughters of Charity Health System (Los Altos Hills, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Department of Consumer and Employment Protection (Australia)
- Directorate of Optometric Continuing Education and Training (UK)
- Document Exploitation
- Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union
- Dakota Ojibway Child and Family Services (Canada)
- Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita (Italian: Checked and Guaranteed Origin Name)
- Dog Obedience Club of Greenville, Inc. (South Carolina)
- Department of Canadian Heritage
- Determinants of Community Health (University of Toronto; Canada)
- District of Columbia Habitat for Humanity (Washington, DC)
- Document Identifier
- Digital Optical Cellular Image Processor
- Indigenous Peoples' Center for Documentation, Research and Information (Swizterland)
- Data Over Cable System Interface Specification
- Documents in Computing and Information Science
- Department of Communications, Information and the Arts (Australia)
- Department of Communications, Information Technology and the Arts (Australia)
- Department of Criminal Justice Training (Kentucky)
- Dorcas Outreach Center for Kids (Brevard County, Florida)
- Document and Code Knowledge Elicitation Toolset
Samples in periodicals archive:
Leaving the nest Daughters of Charity Health System, a six-hospital network in Los Altos Hills, Calif.
A spokeswoman for Daughters Of Charity Health System, which runs the hospital, said: "It provides services to all individuals, but does not perform surgical procedures contrary to Catholic teaching.
When the Daughters of Charity Health System (DCHS) implemented our emergency department information system (EDIS), we had many expectations.
The following ASCEND hospitals and health systems received the award: * Daughters of Charity Health System, Los Altos Hills, Calif.
The Daughters of Charity Health System, Catholic Healthcare West, Sharp HealthCare in San Diego, Kaiser Permanente Northern California and the University of California San Francisco's Integrated Nursing Leadership Program all are featured for their ongoing work to reduce sepsis.
Vincent Medical Center, a member of the Daughters of Charity Health System.
com/) today announced that the Daughters of Charity Health System (DCHS) has awarded the company a contract extension for IT services.