The Sequel NetPIM file manager also provides user-defined views and summaries of on-line activity, including; time and date of last visit, connection time, number of retries, and even a view of updated files.
What does DLV stand for?
DLV stands for Date of Last Visit
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DLV
We have 17 other meanings of DLV in our Acronym Attic
- Duesseldorf Linux User Group (Düsseldorf, Germany)
- Decimal Locator Unit Issue
- Date Limite d'Utilisation Optimale (French: use before date)
- Decimal Locator Unit Price
- Digital Line Unit Pair Gain
- Dependent Logical Unit Requester (IBM)
- Dependent Logic Unit Server
- Distributed Learning and User Services
- Dalian University of Technology (also seen as DUT)
- Date Limite de Vente (French: Deadline for Sale)
- Daylight Viewable LCD (Liquid Crystal Display; outdoor visibility screen)
- Decorative Laminated Veneer (doors)
- Découpe Laser Vercellino (French welding company)
- Deflection Limiting Volume
- Démolition Luconnaise de Véhicules (French vehicle demolition company)
- Demonstration of Lower Value
- Designer Laser Vaginoplasty
- Deutsche Luftsportverband (German: German Air Sports Association)
- Deutschen Leichtathletik Verbandes (German: German Athletics Association)
- Dienst Landbouw Voorlichting (Dutch: Agricultural Extension Service; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working in concert with both paper-based medical records systems and automated electronic health records (EHR) systems, Medical Connect permits physicians to auto-respond to any patient submitting a form and allows delivery of tailored messages to groups of patients depending upon factors such as medical condition, age or date of last visit.
Designed to enable restaurants, clubs and hotels to keep track of their frequent diners, this new computer system accommodates customer demographics, including birthdays, anniversaries, customer seating preference, date of last visit, and more.