The stock options have a ten-year term and vest over four years, with 25% cliff vesting on the first anniversary of the employee's date of hire and 1/48th of the options vesting monthly thereafter.
What does DOH stand for?
DOH stands for Date of Hire
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOH
We have 41 other meanings of DOH in our Acronym Attic
- Distributed Object Group Management Architecture (aka Distributed Object Group Metacomputing Architecture)
- Distributed Object Group Metacomputing Architecture (aka Distributed Object Group Management Architecture)
- Dads of Great Students (National Center for Fathering)
- Department Of General Services (later changed to DGS)
- Deployable Oxygen Generation System
- Director of Graduate Studies
- Dog Owners of Greater Squamish
- Durham-Orange Genealogical Society (North Carolina)
- Deny An Obvious Goal-Scoring Opportunity (soccer)
- Digital Orthogonal Gyroscope Test Requirements Document
- Days on Hand (inventory)
- Declaration of Helsinki (medical ethics; World Medical Association)
- Defenders of Honor (gaming, Counter-Strike: Source Clan)
- Deliriously Overcome with Hilarity (chat/internet)
- Department of Health
- Department of Health (various locations)
- Department of Hell (gaming)
- Department of Highways (Thailand)
- Department of Housing
- Department of Hydrology (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This means that for employees whose date of hire was before the effective date of the revised regulations, the voucher application must be received within twelve (12) months from the effective date of the revised regulations.
It has been applied to include a professional engineer, laid off by a firm for economic reasons, five years after his date of hire [Vail v.
There is no filing requirement for the Form I-9, but employers must retain the completed forms for three years after the date of hire or one year after the date employment ends, whichever is later.
A new union brought in after the merger favors seniority based on date of hire -- an arrangement that protects pilots from the former US Airways -- while a federal arbitrator has recommended a "blended" list that addresses the concerns of America West pilots.
Similarly situated" means that the participants are identical in every respect, such as period of service, compensation, position, date of hire and work history, except age.
You need to change your procedure to require employees to fill out the form on the date of hire followed by your verification of documents and completing the employer section of the form within three days.
The Immigration and Nationality Act currently requires all employers to maintain I-9 documents for at least three years after the date of hire or one year after employment is terminated--whichever is longer--but many maintain the forms for a longer period of time because of the resources it would require to audit the files every year.