A SINCE you will be staying less than 30 days you do not need a visa before you travel if you hold a British passport (as long as it's valid for at least six months from the date of entry to Bali) as you will be issued with a tourist visa on arrival at the airport.
What does DOE stand for?
DOE stands for Date of Entry
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOE
We have 197 other meanings of DOE in our Acronym Attic
- Department Of Defense Wage Fixing Authority
- Department of Drinking Water Supply (India)
- Department Of Defense Wage Setting Authority
- Department of Defense-Owned Rail Cars
- Danube-Oder-Elbe (water corridor)
- Data Origin Level – Toll Equipment Input
- Date of Effect
- Date Of Enlistment (USAF)
- Date of Enrollment
- Date Of Entitlement
- Date of Execution
- Dedicated Outbound Extension (Sprint)
- Denominación Oficial Española (Spanish: Spanish Official Designation; pharmacology)
- Department Of Ecology
- Department of Education (US)
- Department of Electronics
- Department Of Energy (US)
- Department of Enforcement (securities)
- Department of Expenditure (India)
- Department of Extension
Samples in periodicals archive:
Q What is the Date of Entry and how can it make my Offer for a property more or less successful?
The only details required are your name, address, service number, date of entry into the service and the name of the camps in which you served.
In accordance with the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure, the plaintiffs can file a Notice of Appeal within 30 days after the date of entry of the judgement.
The time for filing such an appeal is within 30 days of the date of entry of judgment, but that deadline could be extended by the filing of various post-judgment motions.
9 For a period of 1 year from the date of entry into force of this Undertaking, AC Nielsen shall supply to any provider or potential provider of Retail tracking services, including IRI, upon request, all Retail information obtained by AC Nielsen from Austrian Retailers, corresponding to two years prior to the date of request on receipt of consent to the release of this information from the Austrian Retailers in question.
Users may retrieve the documents from any location throughout Australia and view them by date of entry, consignment note number, destination, and customer account number.