The agreement also highlights the means to resolve disputes, the contract's date of execution and its date of effect.
What does DOE stand for?
DOE stands for Date of Effect
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOE
We have 197 other meanings of DOE in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Defense Single Stock Point
- Department Of Defense Standard
- Design Option Decision Tree
- Deutsche Optimist-Dinghy-Vereinigung (German: German Optimist Dinghy Association)
- Department Of Defense Wage Fixing Authority
- Department of Drinking Water Supply (India)
- Department Of Defense Wage Setting Authority
- Department of Defense-Owned Rail Cars
- Danube-Oder-Elbe (water corridor)
- Data Origin Level – Toll Equipment Input
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prime Ministers Najib and Gillard have agreed that core elements of this bilateral arrangement will include 800 irregular maritime arrivals, who arrive in Australia after the date of effect of the arrangement, will be transferred to Malaysia for refugee status determination; in return, over four years, Australia will resettle 4000 refugees already currently residing in Malaysia; transferees will not receive any preferential treatment over asylum seekers already in Malaysia; transferees will be provided with the opportunity to have their asylum claims considered and those in need of international protection will not be refouled; transferees will be treated with dignity and respect and in accordance with human rights standards; and Australia will fully fund the arrangement.
Typically the large private hospital groups like Ramsay and Healthscope do match public sector nursing rates of pay but at a later date of effect.