This period begins with the notification of the contract holder and ending on the date of delivery of the latest equipment from the owner of the lot no2.
What does DOD stand for?
DOD stands for Date of Delivery
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOD
We have 186 other meanings of DOD in our Acronym Attic
- Documentary (film)
- Document Number
- Documenti Unici di Programmazione (Italian: Single Programming Documents; EU)
- Display Oriented Computer Usage System
- Document Delivery User
- Ducati Owners Club Victoria (Australia)
- Derby Owners Club World Edition (video game)
- Dance of Death (Iron Maiden album)
- Data Object Design (US Department of Energy)
- Date Of Death (geneaological term)
- Date Of Discharge (US military)
- Day of Defeat (WWII half-life modification)
- Day of Destruction
- Day of Doom
- Day out of Days (also seen as DOOD; film industry)
- Dealers of Death (gaming clan)
- Dear Old Dad
- Debt Outstanding Disbursed
- Decade of Disturbed (band video)
- Décor Ouest Distribution (French: Distribution Western Decor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the tenant delivers vacant possession of the space to the landlord, then these individuals are personally off the hook, except to the extent of their obligations through the date of delivery of possession.
Bonds are subject to mandatory tender on any interest rate conversion date, the date of delivery of an alternate credit facility, the seventh business day following trustee's receipt from the bank of a notice of termination of the SBPA, the business day that is not less than 10 days before the stated expiration date of any credit or liquidity facility unless a replacement credit or liquidity facility has been delivered to the trustee, on any date the bonds are otherwise subject to redemption to the extent the authority with the consent of the bank elects a purchase in lieu of redemption, and any interest payment date in connection with the modification or amendment of the indenture with the consent of the bank.
will be dated the date of delivery and due June 30, 2006.
The bonds are dated the date of delivery and mature Aug.
Dated the date of delivery, the RANs will mature March 23, 2006, and interest is payable at maturity.
The SBPA provides for the payment of the principal component of purchase price and up to 50 days of interest, calculated at a maximum rate of 12%, based on a 365-day year for the initial interest rate period from the date of delivery of the bonds through and including April 15, 2005, and 34 days thereafter, calculated on the same basis.
1 million 2004 series J and K bonds, dated the date of delivery, are subject to mandatory tender on Dec.