The Secretary of State date-stamps and processes documents as of the date received, regardless of the postmark.
What does DATE REC stand for?
DATE REC stands for Date Received
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Dance Actually Threatens Everybody (Kids Next Door show)
- Decisive Action Training Environment (US DoD)
- Design, Automation, and Test in Europe (Conference)
- Direct Application of Thermal Energy
- Drug, Alcohol, and Tobacco Education
- Drug, Alcohol, Traffic Education (Florida, USA)
- Dynamics, Acoustics and Thermal Environment (NASA experiment)
- Date Accepted
- Ordinal Date Accepted
- Date Prepared
- Department of the Army TMDE Executive Agency
- Data Technical (AT&T Tier 2 Data Support)
- Developmentally Appropriate Technology for Early Childhood (study; various countries)
- Dingle Agricultural and Technical College (Dingle, Iloilo, Philippines)
- Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle Technik GmBH (German)
- RCA Global Communication Data Service in Conjunction W/Telenet
- Diacetyl Tartrate Ester of Monoglyceride (bread dough conditioner)
- Department of the Army TElecommunications Plan
- Daily Adjustable Tax-Exempt Securities
- Detection and Analysis of Threats to the Energy Sector (project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Holders who validly tendered notes prior to the initial settlement date received total consideration per $1,000 principal amount of notes tendered of $1,119.
New York City time, on March 25, 2004 but on or prior to the Expiration Date received 101.
Holders who validly tendered (and did not withdraw) their Notes and the related consents at or prior to the Expiration Date received $1,051.