The date of withdrawal of nomination papers has been fixed April 18.
What does DOW stand for?
DOW stands for Date Of Withdrawal
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DOW
We have 47 other meanings of DOW in our Acronym Attic
- Delayed Ovulation Type I
- Directors of Volunteers in Agencies
- Diffractive Optical Variable Image Device
- Data Over Voice Multiplexer
- Dienst voor Opruiming en Vernietiging van Ontploffingstuigen (Belgian Explosive Ordnance Disposal)
- Density of Valence States
- Directors of Volunteer Services (various states)
- Data Order Wire
- Data Orderwire
- Date of Warrant
Samples in periodicals archive:
The scrutiny of the nomination papers will be taken up today and last date of withdrawal is on February 9.
The date of withdrawal of the documents would be February 10, (THROUGH ASIA PULSE)
Let's set a date of withdrawal, and bring our soldiers home.
Cordaro noted that there is no contractual basis for an effective date of withdrawal earlier than five years from the original execution date of the Transmission Owner's Agreement.
The amounts withdrawn must be used within 120 days of the date of withdrawal.
Analytical coverage of the series 2011-1 bonds will cease as of the date of withdrawal.
On Sunday, the last date of withdrawal from the candidatureship, Dr M.