Upon settlement of the Exchange Offer, the holders whose Ironwood Bonds are exchanged pursuant to the Exchange Offer will receive, subject to terms and conditions of the Exchange Offer, the exchange consideration (the "Exchange Consideration") of $1,270 in the form of New Notes for each $1,000 principal amount that remains payable on the Ironwood Bonds outstanding at the Expiration Date accepted for exchange.
What does DATE ACPT stand for?
DATE ACPT stands for Date Accepted
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Drawing Against the Drop (firearms handling)
- Defense Against the Dark Arts (Harry Potter)
- Data Analysis & Technique Development Center
- Dance Actually Threatens Everybody (Kids Next Door show)
- Decisive Action Training Environment (US DoD)
- Design, Automation, and Test in Europe (Conference)
- Direct Application of Thermal Energy
- Drug, Alcohol, and Tobacco Education
- Drug, Alcohol, Traffic Education (Florida, USA)
- Dynamics, Acoustics and Thermal Environment (NASA experiment)
- Ordinal Date Accepted
- Date Prepared
- Date Received
- Department of the Army TMDE Executive Agency
- Data Technical (AT&T Tier 2 Data Support)
- Developmentally Appropriate Technology for Early Childhood (study; various countries)
- Dingle Agricultural and Technical College (Dingle, Iloilo, Philippines)
- Deutsche Akkreditierungsstelle Technik GmBH (German)
- RCA Global Communication Data Service in Conjunction W/Telenet
- Diacetyl Tartrate Ester of Monoglyceride (bread dough conditioner)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Turkish premier was referring to Obama's annual speech on April 24, the date accepted by Armenians as the anniversary of the incidents of 1915 in the Ottoman Empire.
The print community that has to date accepted wide format ink jet printing is for the most part outside the traditional offset printing community in a variety of channels such as photo labs, reprographic houses and service bureaus.