Dataram Corporation (Nasdaq:DRAM), a provider of server and workstation memory, has announced a first to market 8GB upgrade for Hewlett-Packard's zx2000 and zx6000 workstations, doubling the maximum memory capacity of these systems.
What does DRC stand for?
DRC stands for Dataram Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DRC
We have 403 other meanings of DRC in our Acronym Attic
- Data Rate Clock (Symmerticom)
- Data Rate Control
- Data Re-Use Counter (Sprint)
- Data Record Control
- Data Reduction Center
- Data Relay Console
- Data Research Center for Marine-Earth Sciences (Japan)
- Data Review Committee
- Data Rights Clause
- Data Routing Control
- Day Reporting Center (criminal justice)
- Debt Retirement Charge (Canada)
- Default Rate Calculation (student financial aid)
- Defense Research Center (Japan)
- Defense Research Committee
- Defense Review Committee
- Delayed Retirement Credits (US Social Security Administration)
- Delhi Rail Corridor
- Deluxe Romance Car (Nickname for the Toubu Railway 1700 Series)
- Democratic Representative Caucus (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 /PRNewswire/ -- Dataram Corporation (Amex: DTM) Robert V.
Dataram Corporation (NASDAQ: DRAM), a leading provider of server and workstation memory and a supplier to OEMs in medical, defense, telecom, HPC and IT industries, today announced two capacities of Fully Buffered Dual Inline Memory Modules (FBDimms) have been tested and approved by Supermicro.
Dataram Corporation (NASDAQ:DRAM), a provider of server, workstation, and PC memory, has announced the availability of memory upgrades for HP zx2000 and zx6000 workstations.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Dataram Corporation (AMEX: DTM) announced today that it has been served with a Complaint filed by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Dataram Corporation (NASDAQ: DRAM) today announced that it is engaging J.
Dataram Corporation is a developer, manufacturer and marketer of quality computer memory products.
Dataram Corporation (NASDAQ: DRAM), a leading provider of server and workstation memory, today launched a new line of value-priced memory solutions aimed at system integrators and white box builders.