PeerSec Networks also adds to AuthenTec's strong technology and intellectual property portfolio by supporting secure networking standards including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS).
What does DTLS stand for?
DTLS stands for Datagram Transport Layer Security (IETF)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DTLS
We have 6 other meanings of DTLS in our Acronym Attic
- Doctrine, Training, Leader Development, Organizations, and Materiel
- Doctrinal, Training, Leader Development, Organizational, Materiel, Personnel and Facilities (US Army)
- Doctrine, Training, Leader Development, Organization, Material, Personnel and Facilities (also see DTLOMS)
- Doctrine, Training, Leader Development, Organization, Materiel and Soldier
- Doctrine, Training, Leader Development, Organizations, Materiel, Science and Technology, Soldier
- Doctrine, Training, Leadership, Organization, Materiel, Soldier, Facilities, Funding, Digital Integration, Test & Evaluation
- Damage Tolerant Life Preserver
- Department of Transport, Local Government and the Regions (UK)
- Downtown Locker Room (various locations)
- Dans Tous Les Sens (French: In All Directions)
- Descriptive Top-Level Specification
- Diagnostic Tests of Language Skills
- Distributed Theater Level Simulation
- Division of Teaching and Learning Services (Australia)
- Doctrine, Training, Leader, Soldiers
- Desain Tata Letak Sirkuit Terpadu (Indonesian electronic circuit design book)
- Division of Teaching and Learning Technologies (University of Mary Washington; Fredericksburg, VA)
- Discrete Time Linear Time Invariant (equation for analyzing analog systems)
- Digital Terminal Line Unit
- Digital Valleys Corp. (Seattle, WA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unique Support for the PCoIP Display Protocol - BIG-IP Edge Gateway, with its Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) feature, is uniquely capable of providing security for transporting PCoIP communications--with no degradation in performance.
Telcordia will highlight its new Vehicular Datagram Transport Layer Security (VDTLS) protocol for vehicle networks at the ITS Michigan 2008 conference on May 13-14, 2008 in Novi, MI.